Tuesday, October 29, 2019

The Drought is Over.........





It was a busy busy weekend......... my girls and their hubbies came down on Saturday and we all went out for a delightful birthday dinner and then back here for cake and presents and laughter.  We do always seem to have a good time when we are all together!

Sir Steve and I are avid football fans - CFL - and the season is winding down..... soooo we tend to spend most of our weekends watching the games.  I could almost see the weekend slipping away ........ so I kinda took the bull by the horns (so to speak) and suggested we have a Sunday afternoon 'nap'.   Truthfully I was starting to feel punky again!!  scratchy throat and achy and in my head I was doing this pity party about catching yet another cold!!  and feeling punky usually means I have no desire for sexy times........so I kinda pushed through the crappy feeling and Sir Steve and I had some afternoon delights!!

It had been soooooo long (like over 4 weeks) ..... that my body wasn't responding the way it usually does.... it was kinda going 'really??? you want to do WHAT??!! I'm not interested'..... but Sir Steve knew exactly how to change that mantra to ....... 'gimme gimme gimme....... more more more!'

By Sunday evening my body felt well used and abused and I was purring like a contented pussy ............ 


AND
I have an 'IOU' for birthday spanks.

Life is good when the drought is over........... 

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than when you get back into the swing of things (or bed...whatever works!)

    Glad to see you have ended the dry spell. I can almost see the grin and happy dance from your words!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar,

    Sounds like a wonderful time with the family. Yay for ending the drought :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there....We are huge CFL fans too. Our team won the cup this year! YEAH. Go Blue. Anyway, hope you got your Birthday Spanks!

    S and K

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts