Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Service Subbie




I like to think all my cooking and cleaning and scrubbing and child care are acts of submission........ I don't do them naked ..... I don't do them in chains..... I don't do them in fancy maid's outfits.  I do them in jeans and tshirts.

I don't do them out of a sense of loyalty or my position or because I was 'ordered'.  I do them out of love........ love for my Sir yes --- but just as much out of my love of a clean tidy house - of feeling a sense of accomplishment... a sense of pride.

The only thing.......... 

I can do all this and more but it would be easier ...... nicer...... more rewarding .... if once in awhile there were spankings or knives ....... something to fill the masochistic emptiness ya know?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    I have OCD tendencies so definitely relate to having a love of a clean, tidy house lol. I see it as acts of service and love. Fingers crossed for more kink.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts