Thursday, April 13, 2017

Whirling Dervish



My 'whirling dervish' lost it's whirl.

I noticed Tuesday I had little energy -- but I still went to work -- went to the gym -- baked and did laundry.  My muscles ached... my bones ached... I felt like shit.  AND for some reason I was touchy when I talked to Sir Steve and was more than a little quiet to avoid saying anything upsetting.

Yesterday I was dead on my feet.  I managed to go to work and limped through my time with my lil guy and couldn't wait to get home.   I finished up the baking and just collapsed on the sofa and didn't move for the rest of the day.  

I don't know if my B12 problem is acting up again or if it is just plain exhaustion from thinking and planning and yes stressing a bit. 

I'll be so damn glad when I am moved and settled in........ in the meantime I will try to be less whirling dervish and more stop and smell the roses .......  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts