This blog is intended for adults only. It may contain BDSM content from time to time.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Tired
I need that kind of vacation -- well minus the beer.
I need a break - I really do. I am exhausted .. I need a vacation from running around -- from people and constant talking -- from work and worrying -- from not having enough "us" time with Sir Steve -- from trying to make everything fit together
I really need a break........ and soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I had a bright idea this morning - well - I think it is a bright idea!!! You probably won't be as impressed - and will probably ...
-
I think we finally decided on new bedroom curtains. You wouldn't believe how many curtains we looked at - both on line and in the sho...

No comments:
Post a Comment