Friday, January 15, 2016

Counting My Blessings

i
I went to a munch last night - only it didn't feel like a munch - it really felt like having dinner with good friends!!  

When I was driving home down the 401 in the dark - with just music playing softly in the background - I was counting my blessings - mostly having such good friends - friends who will tease me and make me blush - friends who have my back - friends who care.  Friends I know I could call and they would be there for me - in a flash

And more than real time friends - I count many of you here on The Journey as friends - you drop by and often leave me comments .... supportive comments.. encouraging comments.... quiet soft warnings ..... and I want you to know how much those comments mean to me...... I should thank  each of you individually after such comments - but I don't and it is at times like this that I feel ashamed that I am so lazy - or busy (yeah sometimes I have a legitimate reason for not thanking each of you) But please know I DO appreciate - love hearing your comments!

I am such a lucky woman............ thank you to every one of you for your loves - for your support - for being a "friend" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts