Saturday, January 16, 2016

So.............

In case any of you are wondering IF I did pack my toothbrush this weekend - yes I did.  When you are reading this - I will be snuggling up with my new "gentleman friend" 

I had posted both blogs about last weekend's date on Fetlife - and the second one - about staying over this weekend caused an influx of cheeky light hearted comments that had me giggling like a school girl......... All of the comments suggested I buy a traveling toothbrush ........ and to remember to pack a pair of clean underpants...... from packing one extra pair of undies it went to many pairs - to my cheeky side coming out and saying "did any of you ever think I won't need more than one pair of panties - cause they won't stay on long enough???" 

Oh and I have to tell you what my phone call with GF (gentleman friend) went like on Thursday night.  I had been thinking of going over on Friday night and staying the night - but then I thought I will come home on Saturday - BUT (hear me whining ??) I don't want to come home on Saturday - I want to come home on Sunday - sooooo I won't sleep over till Saturday ..........   

Ok so he calls me Thursday night while I am out at the munch...... I scurry to the lobby of the restaurant so I don't have prying ears - and it is quieter - and we talk........ I finally mumbled " you know you said I could sleep over on Friday night??? (and before he could answer I said) ..... IF I sleep over on Friday can I also sleep over on Saturday??"   there was a brief pause and then he said "NO" ........ my heart stopped and it took a couple of seconds for his next words to sink in........ he was saying "you won't be "sleeping!!!"   and I laughed out loud.........  

So Friday night I packed my toothbrush - and yes a couple of pairs of clean undies - and headed over to his place.......... On Monday I will fill you all in ............. promise!! 

1 comment:

  1. You're excitement is adorable. I hope you have the best weekend ever. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts