Saturday, August 22, 2015

Excited


I am beginning to see an end to this beginning............ well an end to all the boxes and mess !!  

And today - as promised - eldest daughter and her partner arrive to do all the heavy - complicated stuff - to help turn this apartment into a "home".

I feel a little bit like a kid at Christmas - which is silly I know - but this visit has been promised since I made the decision to move.  "We'll come down Mom - and hang curtains and do all the heavy stuff - don't worry we'll be there to help you"   

They shifted their schedules around - cleared the day - and they are coming!!  

It really is a special feeling to have people to support you and help you.  I am a very lucky woman - from family to the BDSM community  even here on the Journey  - folks have rallied round me and have been there for me ........ what a feeling!  it makes me all teary eyed - and I wonder what I did to deserve such friendship....

Wasn't there a bit from Sound of Music that went 
 
Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good





 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a lovely day with your family! And I loved that film!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts