Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Scaredy Cat

As long as I can remember I hated scary movies .. scary television shows.. haunted houses...any thing that went bump in the night.

And as long as I can remember I watched scary movies .. scary television shows and went through haunted houses and then spent sleepless nights frightened to death of things that went bump in the dark.


So when W told me that the old fort was holding a "fright night" I had to go !!!  There was a whole group of "kinksters" going to go...........and one couple contacted us to see if we wanted to do dinner at the Pirate's Den (in the fort) before hand.








Supper didn't live up to the hype............... but the Fort.......... well.........it was truthfully a total work of art.............. a group of folks turned old Fort Henry into a haunted fort - complete with ghosts and ghouls and vampires and things that go bump in the night.


(please note that all the pictures were taken with a flash - it was MUCH worse in real life - the whole fort was lit by flickering torches - which made everything spookier and scarier)






I was doing ok at the beginning as we entered rooms and saw the skeletons playing chess - I was fascinated how they got the chess pieces to move... there was lots of moaning and groaning... it was amusing to put it mildly.

In one room they had a real coffin that you were invited to climb into .. and then a ghoul shut the lid and let you imagine what it would be like to be buried alive (definitely NOT something I was game to try)

Then we went into the fort jail - I think - and we were peering through the barred doors and seeing more animated skeletons and ghouls - when one of the "dead soldiers" jumped up and grabbed the bars............. HONEST TO GOD I nearly wet my pants !!!  and that was it for me - I hung on to W for dear life and hid behind him and was scared to turn a corner for fear of someone jumping out at me............. 

And then we walked into a room............. and met this sweet lil  ghoul who made me jump and squeal and shake. 




She took great pleasure in stalking me............ I never knew when she was gonna appear at my shoulder...........it was truly nerve wracking.  Most of the group was not all that impressed with the show.  They just weren't in touch with their inner scaredy cat that's all !! 


I did solve the mystery as to what happens to old submissives though......... 



May there be a St. Andrew's cross with my name on it when the ghosts and ghouls come to get me.................






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts