Saturday, January 17, 2009

Truth in Horoscopes.


Floating along in the meandering stream of your feelings sounds idyllic today, but every time you start to get comfortable, erratic thoughts wake you from your reverie. As the day progresses, you become aware that the real events in your daily life must take precedence over your fantasies. It's not easy to bring yourself back down to earth, yet this is exactly what is currently needed.

Ughhhh what is it with my horoscopes on Saturday??!!! Last Saturday's was the catalyst that has me up at 6:00 am THIS Saturday.. packing a bag (ok BAGS) to head off to the SS (south shore for those not in the know) and help Sir pull His house back together...

Last evening i had hoped for some word from Sir to bring a toy or two.... (please please don't make me work all weekend with no play time !!) BUT there was no such email... so i am bringing myself and my work clothes.......

BUT that doesn't stop me from daydreaming about possibilities...... This house has so many possibilities for scenes... from the back porch to the basement - the dank dark basement that winds around and around .. nooks and crannies.. places to tie up a sub and leave her.. or places to bare her skin and leave her shivering .. then beat her black...

Ah yes the imagination was running wild.............

Then i was going through my morning routine - cup of coffee at my side - and i read today's horoscope.... "floating along in the meandering streams of your feelings............. bring yourself back down to earth - this is exactly what is currently needed"...

And it was like someone stomped all over my frozen bubbles (reference to yesterday's blog entry) ........ Sometimes life sucks the fun out of living........ ya know?? So i have packed my lap top (i have to HAVE something to do during break times don't i??) and my tooth brush... and once i have finished my coffee.. put out food/water for the kids (translate cats) .. i will head out into the frozen tundra and head off to the SS.

i will try and find my satisfaction in service........ full service subbie.. yup that's gonna be me... the pain the sex the fun will take a back seat .. and i will learn (relearn??) how to be a decent service subbie...........

After all that's what my horoscope and my heart tells me i should be doing today.......



3 comments:

  1. But its too cold to go out! Sadly, I think I'd be whining if I were in your position this morning.

    I hope you both have a lovely weekend and enjoy the rewards of being his service submissive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. think how proud your Sir will be of you! That will warm you ....(I think it hilarious about your horoscope)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh ..... but serving is what you do, no matter what the request.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts