Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Monday Morning Report.....

Only it's Tuesday......... the problem with four day weekends - especially busy ones - is i tend to lose track of days..........








and today when i look back on the weekend it is one massive huge kaleidoscope of activity and emotions ......... turn the tube and an entirely different picture appears..



and so i don't know where the beginning is............ or even where it ends...........

remember Friday's post about the "FLASH"....... the problem with having these split second fantasy thingies is that they tend to haunt my memory....... tease my senses ..... and.. as with most fantasies.. they are best left fantasies...

Friday Sir bought Himself a new computer - a lap top actually - and i semi joked with Cloud that the weekend was shot to hell ................ as much as Sir reassured me that He had no intentions of spending the weekend playing with His new toy........ i knew human nature would lead to some hours spent unpacking .. and playing.............

Saturday afternoon i was wishing i had an on/off switch - a 17inch monitor .. and some bells and whistles........... and "FLASH" kept playing over and over in my mind's eye... and i was feeling so not used and abused .. so not done .. spent or sated...........

Mid afternoon Sir took me downstairs .. no actually He ordered me downstairs.. and hung me from the chains......... i did not go willingly or gracefully.. i was rebellious and stubborn.. and it took a lot of work on Sir's part to get me into the mind set... (notice i didn't say right mind set.. any mind set except the one i was in would have been nice)

There was one point.. one point that stands out in my mind.. Sir had one arm around my waist.. holding me tight and with the other hand He was using the teflon paddle over and over and over again on my ass.. i had managed to twist my body (and Sir's with it) around and around till my wrists were bound to each other in the chains so tightly they felt like they were going to fall off . When i couldn't twist anymore.. then Sir really went to work on my ass.. with that wicked unmerciful paddle... i remember the total and complete feeling of helplessness.. of pure pain torturing me........ of thinking there was no where to go and nothing to be done except accept.... accept this was where Sir wanted me.. and this was the state He wanted me in.............

Saturday night Sir fucked me .. on the chair. ... in front of the television....... and i remember thinking that somehow it was harder to watch Him .. to see myself reflected in His eyes.. to feel the need inside of me reflected in His eyes........ and to know this was where Sir wanted me.. and the state He wanted me in......... and then He cropped my inner thighs till the tears filled my eyes.. and the pain was torturing me again.. and i knew this was where Sir wanted me and the state He wanted me in........

Sunday was a work day for Sir.. and a bridal shower day for me..... in other words vanilla...... Sunday night when i got home.. exhausted emotionally and morally and every other way........ Sir took me out to dinner... and told me stories of pin wheels and nipples.. and the torture He was going to inflict when we got home.......... and He did.. and i knew this was where Sir wanted me .. and the state He wanted me in............

Monday was a quiet morning with a photo shoot session for bridal pictures in the afternoon...... but once the photos were done and we were alone once more.. then the crop came out.. and the bruises on my ass from Saturday were worked on again....... and the bruising on my inner thighs was worked on.. and my pussy was worked on .. while i wiggled and moaned and yelped.. but i knew this was where Sir wanted me.. and the state He wanted me in..............

And just before dinner on Monday Sir had me come to Him and stand .. legs apart .. while His hand slid up under my dress... and His fingers slid in and out of me.. and twitched and played with my clit and my jewelry and teased me unmercifully and didn't let me cum......... and left me wanting more.. and more .. and i knew for sure then that this was where Sir wanted me.. and this was the state He wanted me in..............

And the "flash" faded ... and i knew that my life is not a fantasy to be played out........and the tube twists again............... and another image appears....... and morphs again .. and again.........



Until...... the one constant is Sir.. holding me close .. marking me.. and fucking me.. and i am spent and sated and done.............. to perfection

2 comments:

Popular Posts