Saturday, September 08, 2007

life update

It has been a really tough couple of weeks....... i had begun to wonder if i was losing my mind.. ok ok.. losing what little mind i had left........ i have been up... down.. sideways and turned about........

On Thursday i had my annual check up with the doctor... i told her my tale of woe... including filling up with tears a couple of times.... The problem........ histamines. As simple as that.. histamines. And i can't take anti-histamines so my body is busy fighting these lil invaders who are busy attacking my sanity. Actually what she said was "that histamines can cause major system depression". Now i know i am not actually losing my mind it is a little easier to take........ please notice i said a little easier........ i am currently praying for an early frost to kill all those nasty pollen histamines...............


Today Sir brought up the two toys for the weekend......

Helmut's toy from hell...........


And


the Teflon paddle which is absolutely the most evil paddle in the arsenal....... as it is unforgiving........ and smart....... as it warms up it bends and molds to my ass!!!



However .. Sir wasn't getting anywhere with me.. The first attempt left me clinging to the foot stool .. absolutely white knuckled........ Sir sent me back to my chair.... and i fidgeted and wiggled and fidgeted some more.. my skin was crawling.. i wasn't sure if i was gonna cry or tear Sir's head off..........

Sir tried again......... almost as bad a reaction........ i just couldn't get into it........ i kept thinking i was gonna scream...... i was gonna stamp my foot.. this just wasn't fair.. i may not be losing my mind but god it sure feels like it !!!

Then Sir went and got the new toy He bought yesterday at the dollar store....... and had me over the foot stool......... i have absolutely no bloody idea why this time it worked.... but work it did..........Sir walloped and took photos and walloped some more....... by the time He was sufficiently finished...... i was grinning like a Cheshire cat........

For Sir's side of the story and pictures check out Sir’s blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts