Friday, April 20, 2018

FFF








Wellllllllll no change on the scales this week....... Sir Steve (being my cheering section) said "well it didn't go up" !  And he's right -- it didn't.  And I am trying not to be too hard on myself.

Cause I know it's my fault the scale didn't move -- had a lazy week -- not much walking -- not much sorting and organising -- not much of anything.  I'm moving into the desperation stage.... the one where my head tells me I can't do this -- I will fail, I always do -- what's the point?  I am teetering ya know........... 


4 comments:

  1. Love that pic! Sir Stevd is right. No gain is a win. Besides, the scales only tell part of the story. Yougot this, and we are cheering you on.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's normal. Its gonna fluctuate a bit. You'll have a lazy week. You'll have a busy week. You'll be on point, and then there will be holidays. As long as you keep trying! I view it as fitness doesn't stop. You can't get there and be done. Its nearly constant, but you can take a break now and again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all cheering you on Morningstar. You can and will do this. We are all behind you, keep positive. I think we all have our ups and downs. Next week will be better for you.
    Love the saying on your scales in this post.
    Hugs LIndy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scale pic is awesome. and true. and hey, all of us have had bad weeks where we just wanted to throw in the towel and give it up. it's ok, chin up. next week you'll be better!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts