Thursday, September 30, 2021

Just a little meme

 


 

Hermione posted this meme yesterday - and as I have nothing much to say today - thought I would share my version......... 

 

 

 What can you see out of your window?
a pot of golden mums - sitting on the front steps - celebrating the Fall season


Choose five words to describe yesterday.
cleaning / filing / washing / organising / baking

 
The most memorable death in your lifetime (other than family)?

I  lost suddenly and shockingly 2 friends this summer (not from covid) Made me realize - yet again - how fragile life actually is - and how important it is to live each day to it's fullest 

 
Tell us 3 things about yourself that your readers don't know.

I am a published children's book author, I HATE green vegetables and refuse to eat them, I used to do ballet and jazz ballet

What was the last conversation you had with someone.
It's first thing in the morning - and no one except us are up and about - so it has to be a conversation with Sir Steve about his appointment this morning and what time he's picking me up (I am going with him) 

Tell us about a kindness from someone.
Our neighbour dropped off a Halloween gift bag for the lil one - and a bag of cherry tomatoes from her garden

What was the last song you heard?

Bryan Adam's 18 Till I die 

 
What is the most expensive item you have bought in the past month?

groceries - hey what can I tell you??!!  we lead a boring life (grinning)
besides - saving my pennies for Christmas shopping.

 
What three things would you take to a desert island?

camera / books / sunblock (HEY I'm fair and burn easily!!)

 
What are your plans for the weekend.

shopping.... watching football... trying a new restaurant (well ordering and picking it up - still can't bring myself to eat IN)


Well that was fun...........

4 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar, I really enjoyed reading your answers and learning a little more about you.

    Wow, I didn't know you are a published author! I love Bryan Adams and that song.

    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friends over the summer. Hope everything goes well with Sir Steve's appointment.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the meme! I wish you were closer so I could leave you some of my baby sweet peppers and cherry tomatoes.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love meme's! Thanks for posting your answers. I'll join in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morningstar, happy you joined in. I loved reading your answers. I didn't know you were a published author. maybe tell us more.

    Sorry to red about your friends.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts