Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Stupid - just plain stupid




I have been in awe of how stupid people can be ....... it boggles my mind...

There are the Covid parties going on in Alabama I think it was... where college aged kids throw a party with a combination of healthy kids and kids sick with covid.. they all put money in a pot and the first person to come down with Covid after the party wins the money..........   WTF

Yesterday I read some mother in Florida I think it was - took her teenage daughter to a Covid party (who the hell throws a Covid party??!!) the daughter got sick (duh!) and died.......... WTF

Here in our neck of the world they have lifted a lot of the restrictions - though still advocating social distancing and face masks........ people are gathering in the 100's !!  It has gotten so bad that beaches near us have closed - moved large cement barricades into place to prevent people from going............. turns out the stupid people are simply climbing over the barricades and crowding onto the beaches....... AND from what I have heard/read - because there are no bathrooms they are relieving themselves right there on the beaches!!!  ........ WTF

It has gotten to the point I don't watch the news at all ......... and am barely on FB.... I'm trying to find the wisdom to know I can't fix this level of stupid.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Morningstar,

    It is amazing the level of stupidity that some people are showing isn't it?

    I stopped watching/reading the news because it is such a problem. Right now, I will worry about me and that includes not potentially infecting others by wearing my mask (I have no idea if I have been exposed). That is my goal for 2020.

    Try and enjoy the fire and if you can, look for the comet that you can see at dawn!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you....and here in the states...our ***** leader is not helping matters at all! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, you can't fix stupid and you aren't allow to smack it's face either. So sad. If only the stupid people were the only ones in danger, but no, they can carry it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mind truly boggles at the level of stupidity some are showing. I just don't get the mentality, especially the covid parties! Here we are having returning kiwis absconding from managed isolation facilities.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. if it is any consolation, we have the same problem in the UK, with the beaches. Actually, I'd say they're not stupid, rather, 'incredibly selfish'. But that's me...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts