Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Lazy Days





Life has more or less returned to a normalcy around here (note I did NOT say 'normal')

School finished last week and this week has been filled with lazy sunny days...that is not to say I'm sitting on my ass eating bonbons and reading with my feet up.......... no no.. the 'teacher' has simply metamorphosed into day camp counsellor (le sigh) BUT at least there's no strict schedule to follow.

On Friday we start the summer shared custody thingy.. which means she will be with mom for one week and with us for one week... back and forth till we all lose track of the days.  I will be by myself!!  next week.......... which would be worthy of a celebration after 4 months of constant child rearing..... but I have to get through the cancer sh*t first.....

Like the last few summers I don't seem to show up in blogland regularly..... there just isn't much to talk about ya know??? But I promise to show up occasionally and let you all know I haven't disappeared into joyful oblivion :)

Life is good when summer schedules kick in......

3 comments:

  1. if the oblivion is joyful, then disappear away. We'll be here when summer is over. I hope you get some ME time when the little one is with her mum. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for summer and some 'you' time. Enjoy :) wishing you the best for your procedure.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous of the me time! I hope it will be totally relaxing and enjoyable!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts