Monday, July 20, 2020

A Girl's best Friend




that's right.......... cock rings!  especially when your man is having some - mmmm - shall we say medical problems?!

Sooooooooooo

On the weekend I fished out Sir Steve's cock ring...... and waited for a good time... which didn't seem to come......

Until Saturday afternoon when he had to run into town for a bit.  When he left I went into the trailer - into the bedroom and got ready.  Just the getting ready part had me panting!!!

I laid on the bed - already for him....... and waited............

and waited.............

and waited..........

He should have only been gone 30 minutes - ok ok 40 at most.  After an hour I got up - pulled my clothes back on and went outside to sit on the deck.  Eldest daughter came over and asked if I had a good nap......... le sigh...... I said I hadn't gone for a nap - that I had been on my computer (liar liar pants on fire!)

While we were chatting Sir Steve came home. Turns out he decided to stop in at the hardware store and got chatting to some folks he knew.  le sigh

Eldest daughter and Sir Steve were having a great ole chat.  FINALLY....... I announced that she could go home now....... that I had plans for my man in the trailer.  She scooted home right quick !!!

After some giggles with Sir Steve about what he missed by going to the hardware store... *I* got down to business........

turns out the medical problem is not a sexual problem...... nope not at all... it would seem that I had the cure all along...... who knew??!!! 

Two things came out of this weekend's play time......
1) Sir Steve won't be dawdling when he goes to town me thinks......
2) We need a new sign for the door of the trailer.......

something like this I think..............



Life is good when cock rings and blow jobs cure what ails ya!


3 comments:

  1. LoL Morningstar, I love it! Glad your plans weren't totally thwarted and that you have found a solution:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! The things I learn here!!!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Problem solving at its best!!! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts