Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekend Fun

Have I ever told you all how much I love this city ??!!!  Summer arrives and there are so many different things going on it's next to impossible to be bored.

This weekend there was an Arts Festival in a local park with quite a history.
It used to be a graveyard until the graves were moved and the area became a park......

the only thing is - rumour has it - that bones used to rise to the surface -- so today the park has been nicknamed "Skeleton Park".

I spent a good part of Saturday soaking in the sunshine -- and the sights -- 








and the music. (which truthfully left something to be desired -- at least the bit I heard)  




Then Sunday there was a "Porch Jazz Parade".... which was a bit like being in New Orleans at Mardi Gras..........



The parade would stop every so often for concerts on "porches" 




  
It was absolutely amazing!!  

I didn't stay for the whole thing as I had yet another event to squeeze into my weekend.  

There was a Bondage Picnic in the Park --


so despite a whole lot of sun -- but with a song in my heart I headed off to yet another park for some bondage.......   


 
As the saying goes "all good things must come to an end" and I toddled home Sunday evening - exhausted, and more than slightly crispy --  but it was worth it !!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see more of your photographs. Especially liked the picture of the back in rope.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts