Monday, June 13, 2016

Hands



I was driven to distraction on Saturday evening by a pair of hands.  Honestly I have never seen hands so large - so strong... and I couldn't stop staring at them.  It was almost embarrassing ya know?!  It is difficult to carry on a civilized conversation when your mind keeps wandering to those hands.

Wondering what they would feel like touching your bare skin....... 

Wondering what they would feel like gently grasping your neck... 

Wondering what they would feel like wrapped in your hair...... 

Wondering what they would feel like spanking your bare ass....... 

Then longing to feel them - the longing so strong you felt your heart beat faster  -- felt your knees going weak -- felt your mouth go dry and your words get caught in your throat.

I think I may have fallen in love -- with a pair of hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts