Thursday, February 18, 2016

On Feeling Invisible


I would think that everyone at some point or another feels invisible

I wouldn't say I feel invisible - but maybe more like I am not a whole person just body parts - not whole.......I'm an ass to whip - or a pussy to fuck - or a brain to create/work ... just bits of a body - not a whole body

And I DO understand during this transition period of my life that may be what I should expect.

But there are days that I say "damn it! I am more than my pieces - I have a heart and a soul and damn it I am worthy of more - I don't want to be a fill in piece - I want to be a whole"

I wonder if some of my decisions have led to this invisible feeling - and yeah I am not blaming anyone else - I know some of my decisions have led to this feeling.

If I look at all my pieces - all my bits - 

*I am a submissive - a woman who wants to please and serve and trust and be respected 

*I have recently discovered I am a "lil girl" - who wants to play and be played with and coddled and  reassured

 * and yes - some times I am a brat - I am devilish and distracting and wicked - but always with the heart of the lil girl - wanting needing direction

*I am a masochist who needs/wants/craves pain 


BUT most of all I am a woman who wants someone who can see all those parts of me and appreciate them all and value them all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. Sometimes you break my heart. And expose my own pieces to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angelsquest - the one good thing in my life - really good thing - is you - you see ME - the whole me!! and I like to think I see you too as a whole woman ... together woman we will win!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts