Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Broken


Last night the dishwasher broke - and NO - slapping her won't make it work - I know I tried.......... 

So this morning I am faced with two sinks full of dishes that have caked on food - cause who rinses their dishes before putting them in the dishwasher???!!! and still have the top shelf of the dishwasher crammed with coffee cups and glasses and one lone casserole dish...........

I wanted to go to the gym this morning - bright and early.  Best laid plans and all that crap.

Hopefully Sir will find someone to come and look at the dishwasher .. and more hopefully the damn thing will be fixed today.  I am not a techie freak - don't much like all those gadgets that most find necessary to their daily lives - smart phones come to mind....... but my dishwasher??!!!  I HAVE to have my dishwasher....... le sigh

And I had such a good entry thought out for today...... about masochism and sub drop and all that nonsense...........

Off to dip my dainty fingers in hot soapy water .......

1 comment:

  1. A. Lurker2:59 pm

    Hi Morningstar,
    Don't know if you know this but if you have dishes, pots, etc with caked on food Sunlight dishwasher detergent really helps (As far as I know it has to be Sunlight).

    Just sprinkle some on the bottom of the pan, or if there are a lot of dishes, pour some in the sink. Fill with hot water and let the dishes soak for a while.

    The caked on stuff just dissolves & makes clean up a lot easier especially if you're stuck with hand washing. Yukk!

    Good luck and hope the dishwasher is fixed soon.

    R

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts