Sunday, June 18, 2006

Busy Weekend

The weekend is absolutely flying by..... lots of busy times .. and hardly time to catch my breath (or do the weekend chores like laundry)..........

Yesterday was Sir's barbque and play party ...... which meant i was busy busy busy getting the house organised... turning mundane everyday spaces (like a dining room and kitchen) into a reasonable facsimile of a play space..... and of course organising the play spaces downstairs ........... it seemed to be a morning of hustle and bustle and to-do lists to be checked and rechecked.... and i was fusing and fuming over getting everything ready.. picture perfect ready so that Sir would be pleased......

The interesting thing to me today is the overall picture of the event is really a blurry picture of my whirling dervish imitation..... except for one brief moment about 30 minutes before the guests arrived....

Sir had brought up the spanking bench...........

my most dreaded and hated piece of equipment.......... i always feel awkward on it.. exposed on it.. uncomfortable on it... i just dread it.. i had rearranged the placement of dining room furniture and the spanking bench was placed in the center of the room...... i realized that even in my whirling dervish mode i still gave the bench a wide berth when passing it !!

But one quick pass .. didn't quite go the way i expected... i had just come up even with it when i felt Sir's hand grabbing hold of my arm.... while the other hand pushed firmly on my back, causing me to lay down the length of it...... i heard myself protesting...... But Sir was ignoring my words and pushing my legs apart and pulling my ass down a bit towards Him .. so that i was open and available... my hands were gripping the edges and i put my head down.. holding my breath .. thinking to myself i can NOT do this spanking bench .. can't.. won't .. don't even try it !!! When i felt Sir's hand pushing against my pussy.. demanding entrance...... i whined and pouted and pointed out to Sir that i was dry (and i thought to myself - "do NOT have time for this!!") and there was no way His hand was going to go in............. (yeah right !!! silly subbie) Next thing i knew Sir was fucking away .. and i could feel the soft spot inside between stimulated and teased... Sir was coaxing my body to relax and listen to the rhythm of His hand..............

know what the most embarassing sounds are ?? (well in my mind anyway) It is the slurping sloshing sound of the wetness spilling out and around ... and Sir's voice whispering in my ear " Sooooooooooo... do you still think you are dry??" and my begging Sir for permission to cum ... and then.......... then squirting, wet, slurping, sloshing, dripping, sticky, musky scent filling the air as i cum and cum and cum.......... and oh yeah..... one more thing to add to the to-do list... wash the dining room floor and spanking bench........

now .. i have an 'appointment' with some clamps (remember those office clamps i brought home??? ) and tomorrow i will write about another of my silly subbie inspirations ... complete with pictures ..................

1 comment:

  1. SOunds like you had a slurppy good day I woulsd guess that maybe that spanking bench might become an upstaors toy hmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts