Friday, June 24, 2005

How may i serve You Sir??

and the debate here in the Great White North continues .. slave or sub.... a friend said that he believed service without question makes a slave... as well as giving up all control all safe words all limits.. This morning my Sir sent me this picture... i would serve my Sir this way.. but i had to ask... is THAT look permitted??? Sir loves my looks and is always forever trying to capture them on film... i am guessing that ...though i serve my Sir in all He asks.. that my "looks" which often times are cheeky ones... will always keep me from being "slave" ..... and i have to ask myself .. is it really important to be a slave or a submissive ?? Is the label important? If i am property .. owned cherished cared for... does it really matter what label one puts on it???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts