Saturday, December 01, 2007

On the First day of Christmas......


Sometimes i swear i am worse than a kid (ok ok.. keep those nasty thoughts to yourselves !!!) i get so damn excited for Christmas....

Once upon a time i didn't have as much enthusiasm for Christmas because it meant Sir would go His way to do His holiday things with His vanilla side.. and i would go my way and do my holiday things with my vanilla side. Now thankfully, we have merged our two sides ......... and celebrate the holidays together with our vanilla family/friends and even with our BDSM family/friends.

We have a semi busy schedule of events.. that was supposed to start this weekend.. with a demo/play party last night ..... and a potluck play party tonite. Unfortunately, yesterday brought in snow and winds, and at 4pm Sir looked at me and i looked at Him .. and Sir decided the best place to be was snuggled up at home. (hear me shout YIPEEEE??)

Last night's demo was to be on electric play....... and to be perfectly honest with you.. electric play scares the hell out of me....... and Sir and the chap doing the demo had been teasing me (mind fuck would be a better description) that i was going to be the "subject" for the demo........... and as much as i knew they were mind fucking me.. and as much as i knew the animator has a very nice submissive who loves electric play.. i was still very glad to be able to miss the demo.. miss the off chance that Sir would indeed decide i had to experience electric play.

Instead.. last evening we snuggled up in front of Polar Express ( i have never seen it... ) and Sir even did a little whip the subbie's ass during advertisements, watch the move.. wash rinse repeat. (just a little bit...... i think Sir's arm was tired last evening OR maybe Sir was tired last evening OR maybe my ass wasn't wiggling enough last night??) whatever the reason.. whatever the cause.. the whip and the wooden sword didn't get nearly as much a workout as usual........ neither did my ass!!

And that dear readers was how the first day of Christmas went here in the Great White North........

two little bits of business......
1) it is the first of December.. and as the rule goes.. there is another new post to The Fictional Journey - it may not be up to standard this month... unfortunately i had sort of written myself into a corner - creating the houseboy - how fiction mimics real life!! so this month's episode hastily writes out the houseboy....
2) i want to welcome all the visitors who may (or may not) pop by from Holidailies




1 comment:

  1. Wow! you did an amazing job of Xmas decoration here!!! It is beautiful!!!

    I would love to try (yes... just try... once...) electric play... maybe I will hate it... but I am curious that way... until it hurts enough for me to back off... ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts