Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Further electro play


i was asked in an email to go a little bit more into the electro play i experienced on Saturday evening.

Basically Saturday night was show...... it was to help me over come my fear of electro play......(due to a bad experience a few years ago - and hells bells.. anyone who says BDSM doesn't come with bad experiences hasn't been playing on my playing field! shit happens... and it takes an experienced person to help one work through the bad experiences)

There are so many different levels of electro play....... from the science fair trick of making one's hair stand on end...........

Right up to and including branding............




Most of what happened to me on Saturday evening falls under the ranking of "making one's hair stand on end"....... both literally and figuratively. The chap that was playing with me is very into the mind games that electro play allows...

After all.. come on folks.. you see someone throw a switch on a HUGE transformer type box.. hear the click as it moves from off to the on position and if your heart rate doesn't increase a little bit then in my opinion you have to be dead!!!

The spoon and the light bulb trick was just that a trick.. sparks flew.. the light lit up.. but i didn't feel a thing. When the chap held the stick in one hand and ran his hand down my arm i felt warmth.. and tingling.. but that's it!! My heart rate slowed down considerably.




When He ran the glass ball up and down my arm i felt tingling and warmth again.. nothing bad.. nothing painful..... i was getting comfy with the feelings and starting to fantasize what it would feel like in more.. shall we say.. sensitive spots on my body... that is when the topic of danger came up. And folks .. this can be a dangerous game!!

He reminded me that for the most part He hadn't cranked the sucker up to full voltage....He didn't recommend using the wand anywhere near my clit ..or specifically my clit jewelry........ the electric sparks might be pretty to watch.. might feel arousing in the right places.. but metal conducts electricity and unless i wanted to burn my clit .......... which i don't !! then no electro play near my jewelry!!! and it isn't recommended to use electro play on anyone with a pacemaker... (can i say DUH???!!)

He had a suitcase full of attachments for the wand......... some as neat looking as the glass ball..others much more ominous looking... there was a Wurtenburg wheel....... which when lit up looks pretty spectacular..........

There were also nipple clamps........... (can you see me shuddering??) and a rake that must make one's skin ripple (in more ways than one)

But honestly i have to say.......... don't try this at home. Some folks get all excited when they first experience electro play and rush out and lay down the BIG bucks to buy the beginner kit........ and because they have been to one or two demos consider themselves experts...........

i would run from someone like that... run as far as i could from them. As much as i joked on Friday about missing the electro demo by a hair.. and pout pout poor me.. as much as i made light of the electro play on Saturday... i still have a huge amount of respect for anything that is plugged into an electrical outlet at one end and shoots sparks out of the other. And no one.. i repeat .. NO ONE.. is coming near me without a whole mess of experience.. i would feel very confident if i could watch them use the equipment on their sensitive pink bits first.. yes sirreee i would!!!

Want to try a little fun?? lick the contacts on a battery........ then think again about jumping into electro play..........

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. Thanks for furthering my education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried electro play but the more I hear read and see the more intrigued I become.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts