Sunday, September 02, 2007

humming along...

For those of you who read me regularly, you will remember last weekend's trip to the sex store and the purchase of the new vibrator.. a spin off on the Hitachi. You will also remember that Sir did a "quickie" on Sunday morning in the hotel room and how impressed i was.

Yesterday, i brought the new vibrator down with the one attachment we purchased to go with it, and almost whispering ...... asked Sir if i might try it out. Sir gave his approval and went to get his camera immediately. Now a photo session was not exactly in my plans..... but then .. am i supposed to have plans???

As i slid the vibrating monster out of the box, i completely forgot about the 10 ton battery charger also in said box. i shook the box and as the vibrator was delivered safely into my waiting hands, the 10 ton battery charger slipped past and landed on the top of my foot. Can i say "OUCH"!!?? Can i say total and complete immediate loss of interest in anything other than my foot!!??? i hobbled outside feeling just a tad bit sorry for myself.

BUT not to be totally and completely deterred from my objective, i finally hobbled back inside and got my ass on to the sofa - foot elevated - vibrator at the ready. Sir snapped a few pictures, then cause i guess it looked like so much fun (??) Sir took over the vibrator. First the vibrator went slow...... then it went fast...... then slow again. Finally Sir just cranked that sucker up and let her rip........ OH MY GOD !!! i have never ever had a vibrator that vibrated from my pink bits all the way up to my teeth. It was amazing.......... more than amazing.. mind blowing....... more than mind blowing....... ok ok .. i admit it .. there are absolutely no words to describe this new lil toy and the pleasure it can give !!! Two orgasms later (only two!!) and my legs felt like jelly, my brain like mush. For the record this morning my hip bones and pelvic bones felt like i had been.. well used (to put it politely)

i has this cutesy lil blog entry half written in my head. This afternoon i took the card from Sir's camera and from mine and came up to the pc to download the pictures. OK .. hang on a second here!!! First of all i looked at the pictures Sir had taken of the "event". And i suddenly remembered a time long long ago where my ex decided it would be fun to video tape us having sex.......... i watched that video and immediately decided that i was NEVER EVER going to do THAT again.. have sex i mean.. not video tape. i couldn't believe the way i looked, sounded, acted.. ughhhhhhhhhh.. Well fast forward to today and my sitting clicking through the pictures Sir took......... and got almost the exact same reaction.. EXCUSE ME???!!! i look like THAT?? oh my god..... good thing the pictures were on Sir's card .. cause if they had been on mine......... they would have been erased........... god's honest truth....... how ugly i look while in the "throws of passion"...

Once the shock had passed, i decided uploading my pictures was much safer as they were just pictures of this monster of a vibrator. i sat staring at the pictures and thought...... oh my god how ugly is that??!!!

you be the judge..........

Here is the vibrator sans attachment.................

so far so good.........



Here is the attachment.................

starting to get a little screamish......... blue veins?? floppy beakish appendage......

Here is the attachment ON the vibrator looking for all the world like some silly misshapen bird's beak............



Despite my less than stellar reaction to the pictures, i can safely say this vibrator isn't going far, the results it produces are more than worth the ugly pictures!!


1 comment:

  1. I insist on pictures of the event rather than the implement.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts