Monday, July 03, 2006

'specially for anna'

#1 - The book nearest me ...page 18 line 4...
"Emma's Secret Diaries" - so I hatched this little plot to get Mark to come over here.

#2 - Stretch out left arm.....what do you touch?
Nothing

#3 - Last thing watched on television...?
CSI repeats

#4 - Without looking what time is it?
8:40 a.m.

#5 - What actual time is it?
8:45 a.m.

#6 - With the exception of the computer what can you hear?
a lawnmower and the fan in the room with me

#7 - When did you last step outside?
yesterday evening around 7:00 p.m.

#8 - Before this survey what did you look at?
my emails

#9 - What are you wearing?
just a T-shirt

#10 - Did you dream last night?
i seldom if ever remember my dreams

#11 - When did you last laugh?
Sunday night with Sir and julie

#12 - What is on the walls in the room?
oh good lord...... picture gallery of gay folk... family rogues gallery... calendars.. memos to myself.. a mirror (for feng shui purposes)

#13 - Seen anything weird lately?
i think one would have to define weird.. but no i don't think i have...but so much of life is weird

#14 - What do you think of this quiz?
it is fun.. and not quite so silly as some of them..

#15 - What is the last film you saw?
Sir is gonna kill me.. i honestly don't remember - i don't watch films or tv that often......wait yes i remember and Sir IS gonna kill me.. it was Memoirs of a Geisha.

#17 - Tell me something we don't know
i took dance classes for years and years.. first ballet .. then modern dance.

#18 - If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
that all death would be a smooth transition from this life to the next (whatever)
no pain.. and that the family left behind would be accepting of this death...and at peace.

#19 - Do you like to dance?
yup.. love it.

#20 - George Bush?
this is probably the most difficult question for me.. i am very non-political (quite likely my worst fault) i know what others think and say about him .. but personally i think he is just another president.. doing what so many others in power have done...

#21 - Imagine your first child is a girl
she was a girl.. and she had curly dark red hair.. and a temper.. and she scared me half to death.

#22 - Imagine your first child is a boy
well if i had had a boy - first or last.. it would have made me a better wife/daughter in some eyes........ if it had been a boy.. i wouldn't have had much say in how he was brought up - for sure !!!

#23 - Would you consider living abroad?
i did once........ not now.. my life is here.. and i have no desire to uproot myself anymore..

#24 - What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
i would hope He would say "you did good!"

#25 - 3 people who will do this quiz
i am never sure who has done a quiz.. or who enjoys doing quizes.. so i will leave it open ended.. anyone want to do it.. help yourself !!! This was done for anna :)

3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how much it means to me that you read my words. Sometimes, just knowing that you read them, makes me feel like you're right there supporting me and hugging me. Sappy, I know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no.. anna.. not sappy at all.. i knew exactly what you mean....

    hugs

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:22 pm

    I felt inspired to answer the quizzy thingy...

    http://jesscyn.livejournal.com/65213.html

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts