Friday, August 31, 2018

New Scientific Study on Orgasms

(warning this post is sexual in nature)







I have made a personal break through on orgasms........ though my scientific study probably looks more like this............. 



than the above picture. 


My sexual married life was ok......... yeah just ok.... we were young and very inexperienced and I was more than a little naive..............

Fast forward to my relationship with my ex Dom.... there was no penal intercourse ... he used fingers toys whatever was at hand.  And yeah I thought it was pretty amazing cause I hadn't done much 'research' and certainly didn't know better.

Then after nearly 15 years of no penis..... along came Sir Steve............ and my research swung into high gear.  Let's just say God endowed him bountifully (cheeky grin) and Sir Steve learned 'staying power" and more importantly he learned and thrives at "pleasing power".  

I believed my orgasms had reached their pinnacle..... I had found the best of the best... I could now die happy.

BUT this summer I started to notice a different sort of orgasm......... bigger and more earth shattering orgasm --  fireworks and brain/bone/bed rattling orgasms.

I started to pay attention to what was happening........... how could I not??!!  This was amazing and I wanted to figure out the trigger so I could have these amazing rare orgasms all the time (yeah I'm greedy like that )

Wellllllllllllllllllll
it turns out that as Sir Steve is about to cum his penis grows even bigger and it vibrates -- yes vibrates!!!  and his movements are more ummmmm intense and quicker and my body is forgotten in the building climax............. 

AND

when he cums........ 

OMG!  my body spasms around him........ the heat pouring from him into me sends me into these brain/bone/bed rattling orgasms....................... 

My scientific studies have been concluded.
I may not win the Noble Science award but does it matter when you have found such joy and contentment?  I think not !

And so I leave you ladies to do your own scientific research...... and find the pinnacle of orgasms.......... 

Life is good when the orgasms are the best.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar, hmm...nobel prize or mind blowing orgasms and joy and contentment lol.

    A vibrating penis? Wow, yep, I think that will do it lol. Lucky girl :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re very lucky , Morningstar !

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA I enjoyed this post so much. Good to know that whatever life throws at you, at least you can always count on super-orgasms! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts