Monday, May 05, 2014

Bucket List







Well I did it - I bought a macro lens for my camera!!!  One thing crossed off my bucket list!!

W took me yesterday to my favourite camera store and I purchased a Tamron macro lens.  I came home - slapped it on the camera and started to take photos.

SKID TO A HALT!!

I discovered I may actually have to read the "how to" pamphlet.  (le sigh)  I thought it was as easy as screw it on and snap away............ NOPE wrong!  I had trouble focusing it .......... I could do manual focus but not automatic....... and as I am nearly blind - manual focus doesn't work.  It looks great to me - but not so much to everyone else.

Oh well not a big problem - I am looking for something to fill my days for the next 3 weeks or so - until I can start gardening and staining decks etc............ 

BUT for your viewing pleasure here are a couple of my first attempts at macro shots.....









 

1 comment:

  1. Morningstar, Those three pictures are proof that your Macro lens is great and with practice you will be even greater. I especially loved the last picture. The crisp image with the blurred background is so beautiful. I can not wait to see what the future brings with your new lens. Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts