Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Objectification






"Objectify - to treat as an object"
Just in case anyone was unclear on the meaning........

In my last blog entry - I mentioned how I felt "objectified"........ and I realized as I typed the word - that objectification seems to be the new goal for subbies to reach.  Not me though....... I honestly don't get being a table or a footstool or a serving tray. I think quite possibly that I am too animated to be an inanimate object.


BUT I have to admit - there was something ...... some "je ne sais quoi" .. about being used as a sucking machine.   But then I wasn't exactly inanimate - nope not even a little bit.. I would say I was very animated.  


Ok ok - so back to my musing about objectification......... 


I have seen a subbie used as a dessert table - covered in sweets and everyone helping themselves....... I have seen a subbie used as a footstool - and everyone at the party commented on how well he did........ 


I have seen pictures of subbies as reading lights - as serving trays  -  


Maybe to be objectified you need to be an actor ....... or a bit of an exhibitionist..... or a bit of a narcissist

Do you ever dream of - or actually are used  - as an object???  Turn on?? Fantasy??? Come on ...... tell me what makes it hot for you.........

4 comments:

  1. Does object of conversation count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, objectification has never been something I have been able to wrap my head around.

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...I could not pull it off, and not at all a fantasy. abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not dabbled much in that area. I did pull off acting a Christmas tree once...
    http://cavernofthebeast.com/2008/12/18/christmas-tree-hnt/
    lol
    ~viemoira

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts