Monday, October 17, 2011

Centered






I am feeling very centered right now......... this weekend was amazing - no more than amazing - great....... fantastic..... unbelievable ..... super..... extreme...... think of a superlative and insert here ( ____________)

The play session Saturday night involved all the new toys.......... and trust me when i say I 'hate' them all......... well ok maybe not all.  The rabbit fur glove with the sharp pointy nails was quite an experience.  I have never been a big fan of sensual type toys - like fur floggers.  BUT I am re-thinking that attitude.  After W had beaten me for a bit - He pulled out the fur glove and the sensation was amazing!!  The softness against the burning skin was calming and one helluva turn on........ just as I was relaxing into the sensation W curled his fingers popping out the claws and I felt the sharp tips digging into my skin - scratching up and down my back leaving burning patterns embedded in my flesh.

The parachute rope flogger stung like a bitch - the new leather spanker - with the wooden slab on one side was extreme - and the back end of the slapper has two narrow strips of leather that felt as though they were cutting the flesh off my ass.

The knife came out and cut patterns over my body........ and even played dangerously with my pretty pink bits.  

All of it .. every last bit of it....created a sensation overload.  My mind was reeling... W would stroke and hit .. whisper and bite.... my body was trembling..... 


And then W pushed my legs apart and stood between them.......... filling me with his hand...... stroking and teasing and the orgasm started deep inside my belly and built and built - and I was cumming all over his hand...... running down my legs puddling on the floor......... and I was done........ a lump of quivering flesh ..... totally sated and fulfilled.

1 comment:

  1. How nice that you were totally sated and fulfilled.

    Thanks for sharing.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts