Monday, August 08, 2011

Perfection in pain

It was hot on Saturday - even hotter if possible - on Saturday evening.  As W and I entered the play event it felt like a sauna.  Warm bodies mixing with hot humid air.   The humidity attached itself to my skin like some energy sucker..... covering me from head to toe.  

W and I moved to the enclosed garden area in the back - there was a slight breeze that moved the humid heavy air around.  I knew that in this heat we more than likely would not be playing.  I knew 90% of the people attending would not be playing.  Heat exhaustion was one's worst enemy on Saturday evening.  


If there had been better lighting - I am sure most would have selected to play outside in the back garden - subs bent over garden walls and garden furniture.  White asses gleaming in the moon light.  BUT - there was no lighting outside.......... and playing in the dark creates it's own hazards - that most won't attempt to overcome.

So I was surprised when W suggested it was time to venture inside and play.  He made sure we both had bottles of liquid to re-hydrate during the session.  I stripped almost naked (not something I do very often - but I was hoping to find some relief from the silk sticking to my skin) I clung to the wood rungs of our favourite "ladder" in almost desperation.  I didn't know how well this was going to work....... I didn't know how long it was going to last .. I didn't know if we could pull this off.... 

W selected the leather paddle with the blue rose embossed in the center as the warm up toy.  He swatted my ass a couple of times ........... it didn't feel right.  It's so hard to explain with words........ it hit and stung - and stuck there............ I almost wondered if W had let go.... if the paddle would have just remained permanently stuck to my ass by the humidity.  The paddling became a chorus of hit....... pull off... hit again.  It was a little unnerving.


Then other toys followed ......... some false starts - like with the dragon's tongue - just too intense on wet sticky skin.  But for the most part one toy flowed naturally into the next toy........ ratchet up the toys - ratchet up the pain.... watch the subbie climb the ladder.............. watch her body arch and hang there - then shudder and collapse back down from the orgasms........


Then the knives skipped over my skin - rather than sliding almost effortlessly up and down my back ............ The burning scratching feeling of the points was almost too much - almost. 


And then - when I thought I was done - completely done - muscles shaking from the intensity -  I felt the gorean whip. 







Three - 3foot long - falls attached to a wooden handle - a challenge for Dominate and sub alike.  

For the Dominant the challenge being in keeping the long tails together - hitting bang! bang! bang! one after the other in the same spot - keeping them together - preventing one from swinging off wildly catching bits and pieces not targeted.  

For the submissive - for me - the challenge is to get over the first few hits - to climb on top of them - because the gorean whip will take me to great heights - it will wrap it's tendrils around me and lift me ....... it will caress my skin with leather stripes..... it will thud against the tenderest of spots with a burning pain unlike any other toy.... it will hold me safe......... and take me straight over the edge into oblivion.

Through endorphin clouded eyes I remember looking over my shoulder briefly - to see W standing back - swinging the gorean with all his strength - feeling the thud thud thud as it bit into me..... closing my eyes and letting it's embrace carry me where it would.  

And then............ W was holding me close walking me around a sofa and getting me to plunk my ass on it.... to "sit" and "stay" while he went in search of more cold bottled water - rehydrate !!  


I didn't want to talk - didn't want to focus - didn't want to come back from the drug induced high.......... 


It was perfect - absolute perfection in pain.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Sounds like exactly what has been needed for awhile. I'm glad the two of you managed to make it work... hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds devine~ aside from the humidity. I get what you mean at the end~ adter a scene I always detach from everything to just be.
    ~viemoira

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts