Thursday, August 04, 2011

Crap shoot






I was thinking yesterday - after I posted my daily blog entry - how playing / scening whatever the hell you want to call it..... is a bloody crap shoot.  There are so many variables - it's a wonder anyone ever plays !!!

There is the noise factor 
There is the music factor
There is the talking/spectator factor
There is the body and mind being ready
There is the alignment of the moon and stars.......... 


Hell like I said - it is a wonder we ever play........ 


And yet we do.......... over and over again.... mostly with good reactions - with endorphins flowing and orgasms and juices overflowing  - with subbie jigs and bruises and pain.......... 


Mostly it is good.


Otherwise 


I don't think we'd do it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts