Wednesday, May 14, 2008

youuuuuu whooooooooo




Didja think i disappeared into the great black void known as the internet??

No such luck - i am still around and still having fun ....

let's see what fun and interesting stuff have i been up to.......

ummmmmmm.. let me think.. oh yeah i went back to work (half days until i can get in to see my doctor) ....... had to deal with a bloody grievance with the Union...... weirdest thing that.. i belong to the same Union as my employees - see any conflict of interest there??? survived the meeting ......... filed my own grievance about conflict of interest (i can be such a shit disturber when i want to be !!) am still working my way through the mountain of paper work and deadlines......

had great plans to work on my back patio this weekend (if i can just get the damn knee to kneel!) but Mother Nature is thwarting my plans by bringing in rain .......

Sir dropped by unexpectedly and very briefly this afternoon (so brief i didn't even get a swat on the bum ) ............ i was surprised to see Him.... and met Him at the door in this lil clingy undershirt thingy i wore to work (under a jacket WITH a bra .. no sense in shocking the staff too much!) but the bra was off and i was prancing around in the clingy undershirt thing and panties .. not really thinking much of it..... when i noticed that Sir's eyes kept straying to my tits......

After He left i glanced in the mirror and realized the material rubbing across my nipples had made them hard......... (which is putting it mildly) and they were poking through the material...... and i blushed.. standing there looking at myself in the mirror and thinking about Sir looking at them..... i blushed!! i remembered when i first met Sir how i couldn't be naked even alone in the house...... how He worked and worked on me to get me used to being nude.. even having me sit each evening in front of the web cam naked while we chatted.........and so i wonder why it is... today ... i felt the same embarrassment i used to feel at being naked......

And that dear readers is about it for all the fun i am having here in the Great White North ..............




1 comment:

  1. Not being able to kneel would be a bit of a handicap to a subbie, seems to me.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts