Sunday, March 23, 2008

Long Weekend......

It is Easter weekend...... and thanks to the powers that be..... instead of 5 days off i am celebrating 6 days off (we won't look at the weeks and months ahead of me till June - with no break .. not this weekend anyway!!)

Sir arrived on Friday afternoon.......... and He had an evil streak in Him that i haven't seen in a long long time........ a wonderfully evil sadistic streak............. And here it is Sunday morning and i am still purring...........

ok ok.. first things first......

Saturday morning Sir decided to do some work on my thighs/pussy and tits... with an evil lil weapon that has no name.......


But when it hits - the rods spread out pretty much like in the picture and feel as though they are cutting through to bone......... such a nice evil toy !!!

i was positioned on the floor in the living room on my back...... legs spread wide.. hands above my head...... pussy, thighs, and tits exposed and accessible.

Sir started to work on the left thigh... then the right.. over and over the rods bit down into my tender flesh - i tried very hard to hold the position..... no closing my legs.. no rolling over.. ohhhh i was allowed to moan and bitch as much as i wanted but no moving !!! Every so often Sir would direct the rods to bite into my clit and pussy......... and the bitching would get louder.. and yeah .. i have to admit .. those were the times that the legs clenched together, automatically.

Once .. after a particularly heavy hit my legs clenched together and went straight up in the air......... Sir thought that an excellent position and had me hold my legs straight up in the air.. that gave Him an unhindered direct line to my ass and rosebud......... ouch ouch ouch..

i honestly have no idea how long this went on........ but in pure "Oliver Twist" fashion even when it was over i found myself saying "more please??" .......... BUT there were family obligations to meet .. lunch and shopping to do .......... so the rest of the sweet torture was left to the evening.......... and it did resume......... exactly as in the morning........ only this time Sir had me lift my legs straight up more often.. and to prevent me from kicking them down when the rods would bit just a little too deeply or i feared the skin would be cut and bleeding.. He wrapped his arm around my legs - resting them against His side so there was no wiggle room........ only stroke after stroke of burning pleasure !!!!!

This morning Sir was pleased to see that there was one bruise.... one little bruise (i am exclaiming only ONE??!!!)


Sir has posted some very appropriate Easter pics to His Blog........ bunnies of course !!!

Happy Easter Everyone !!!



(i will continue the weekend saga later - probably tomorrow.. as there are more family obligations today)

1 comment:

Popular Posts