Monday, July 14, 2014

Visitors

I didn't desert anyone - I just kinda needed a couple of days off writing the blog.  Some days the words that would pour forth - shouldn't.  So I take my grandmother's adage "if you can't say something nice - don't say anything at all" and put it to good use.

After a very busy weekend - my two eldest grandsons arrived yesterday for a holiday with 'grandma and W' ..........

This will be a busy week of museums, mini putt games and laser tag, a trip to Toronto to see the aquarium - climb to the top of the CN Tower (I may not survive that one!) and various other activities to fill the days.............. so the Journey may be quiet - or just be filled with proud "grandma" pictures...............like today

 After a junk food dinner of cheese burgers with TONS of bacon - 



middle grandson wore it all off with an evening of skate boarding ..................... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts