Saturday, July 19, 2014

Week in Review

After 5 days with "granny and W" yesterday we did the 6 hour return trip to drop the boys off at home.  

It was a busy week ................

Monday we did the big toy store Mastermind - then the comic book store - the Marine Museum and the historical walk..... 
W managed to work in some ass pinching / nipple tweaking to remind me who / what I was

Tuesday - the crappy weather day - we went and played 3D mini putt and laser tag for the afternoon...........
W yanked out the kitchen spoon while I was making breakfast and spanked my ass while I had to keep very quiet and relatively still so as not to attract the attention of the boys who were in the family room.... and then later W stirred my imagination with thoughts of what could happen in the laser tag area - adult only games

Wednesday - was our very long day - trip to Toronto - train ride - CN Tower and the Aquarium.
W did a lot of back rubbing and soft loving touches

Thursday - quiet day - After lunch I took the kids to the beach for a couple of hours 
W got the lawns cut and ran out to grab some groceries to tide us over........

Friday was the drive the kids home day............... 

Looking back - this year was nothing like last year.  The boys are a year older - and more 'difficult'.... loud.... a bit critical - argumentative ...... and the worst of it - seemed to think they were "entitled" to all the activities......... it was hard to get thank you's out of them - where as last year they were falling over themselves to say thank you and give hugs.

I guess I just don't have the warm fuzzy feelings I had last year.  AND I don't give in to tempers or whining like the other grandma.......... so I feel like the wicked witch of the West :(

I will say it was lovely to wake up this morning to a quiet house....... our "home sweet home" .......... and to know the boys are safely tucked away in their "home sweet home"...   

Who knows what next summer will bring............           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts