Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Anniversary


 July 1st Canada Day

One year ago I arrived in Kingston - to join W - to start this new segment of our journey.  I can't believe it has already been one year......... 

Last year W and I went down to Confederation Park after dark to see the Canada Day Fireworks - my welcome to Kingston ....  who else can brag that their city had fireworks to welcome them?? (cheeky grin)

Today I think I will go and find the parade and take some pictures......... especially of the Sir John A theater group.  It seems I have become quite attached to them :)

As for the fireworks tonight - I kinda doubt it.   It is supposed to rain most of today with thunderstorms tonight.  (something has to break this horrendous humidity)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

day 49 of 365

Believe it or not - this is a stair case at Old Fort Henry



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts