Tuesday, February 23, 2010

masochist




i was thinking this evening as i dusted the house naked with nipple clamps on my pussy - that i am not a masochist. Oh not because of the clamps on my pussy - once i got used to them.. and figured out how to walk with the chain dangling between my legs....... oh yeah and remembered to bend slowly cause for some reason bending really REALLY hurt !! - no not because of that...... but because i take no joy from pain for pain sakes.

So when i finished dusting the house and was able to remove the clamps from my pussy - which hurt more than when i put them on - i checked out the definition of masochist.


mas·och·ism
1. The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.

i used to get sexual gratification from pain..... well i used to get turned on by it ... but not so much now. Actually not at all now.

i have been known from time to time to actually have an orgasm from having my pussy whipped, or from a nice sensual flogging. But that isn't happening so much these days.

i wonder if it is my age........ have i finally reached the stage in my life where sex isn't the be all to end all??

And if it is........ does that mean i lose the title 'masochist' beside my submissive name???

Just some silly thoughts as i relax after dusting the house with clamps on my pussy and not even the smallest desire for sex...........


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:23 pm

    I think bending hurts because when you bend, your skin stretches and with the clamps on, it just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... me too. I am working to find ways to accommodate what has changed; to go on with what remains; to celebrate what is -- and find a way to live with joy every single day of what remains of my life... However others define what it is that I am now, at this point, after so much -- I define myself as "His." It will have to be enough because it is all I have to offer.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  3. There all manner of things that affect one's sexuality. You know, the majority of our sexuality and our sexual desire originates in our brain. Factors such as stress, seasonal disorders, and familiarity.

    You've had a very stressful year, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts