Tuesday, February 09, 2010

This 'n that and the other thing.......

i am tired of winter (i think) even though it has not been such a bad winter - as winters go here in the Great White North. i am tired of being cold.... cold to the bone - even though i have the heat pumped up in the house.... i am still cold. i am wearing heavy wool socks, turtleneck and a shawl thingy around my shoulders, cords and am thinking long underwear might be an idea. What is it with THAT??!!

And as i am trying to type this post i keep getting some stupid editing window at the bottom of the screen which is not allowing me to use contractions or slang...... what the hell???!!!

i am tired of being tired - and oh god am i tired !!! i feel like i could sleep for days. i am so much fun these days :( i am antsy and cranky and feeling totally out of sorts.. someone wanna shoot me now please???


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow i am at meetings all day........ in the morning i have a Board meeting - can i say "boringggggggg"............ and then right after lunch the Union and the Head of Human Resources are coming out to my school to "talk to me". i am so hoping that they will have some solution to my employment issue for next year. i do not want more "promises and maybes" .......... i want to feel settled......... i can always hope right???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this weekend is Valentines day........ Sir has already given me my presents.. a thingy to hold my gift cards and coffee cards (cause i am always leaving them at home - or can not find them in my wallet or purse

(damn !!!! this bloody editing feature is driving me f*&king nuts!!!! anyone else having this problem on blogger?? or am i the only lucky one?? )

And Sir gave me a super duper pair of red olympic mittens........... YAY Sir !! i could not find them anywhere ........ and i love the olympics.. especially when they are here in Canada !!!

But now i am faced with finding something special...... something that screams "i love You" something that says "i kneel at His feet and am all His"......and i can not think of a thing.............. oh i can think of ideas for gifts .. but i so want something special............ any suggestions?? come on.. someone must have some brilliant idea right???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sir and i were talking about my stats on here... and on the fictional journey........ i told Him my numbers have dropped off drastically........ i do not know why.. i just know they have.......... and i sure as hell can not tell if anyone is even interested in my ramblings as hardly anyone leaves comments.......... mind you i am not that good at leaving comments on other blogs........... and i remembered why i had given up writing stories for the fictional journey......... virtually no one reads them... after 9 months only 19 people read the last installment............. if i was a published author my publisher would fire me !!! ok maybe the lack of interest - readers - is because i have about as much talent as ........... well fill in the blank with your own suggestion.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This and that and the other thing........... not much of anything....... but there ya have it........


3 comments:

  1. I don't always leave you a comment, but I read all your posts ... including your stories.
    I love them!

    I think you should write a love letter to your Sir and tell him everything that is in your heart these past 8 (??) years. Of course, you'll have to read this letter to him while strapped into the labia lifter.
    *cheeky grin*
    hehehehehehe ;)

    You asked for suggestions ... and I think that would be awful special. One of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:49 am

    so would you like a little cheese to go with that whine???

    maybe not too many read the fictional journey because you had not written in such a long time, that they thought you would not write any more...I know that I thought that...

    I thank your Sir for getting you going on it again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous

    i am a bit surprised how rude you are.. but then being anonymous allows one freedom to do that doesn't it??

    In case you are curious which you probably aren't.. a) it takes me over a week of steady writing to create a story for Behind the Screen
    2) i have NEVER had more than 19 hits per story....

    So the whole thing seems more work than it's worth....

    pfffft!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts