Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The fine art of caning.....

Sir has a large number of canes........ for my ass not for walking. And they are a toy i love to hate.. or hate to love.. i am never really sure which. The cane stings like the dickens.. but if Sir uses it after a nice warm up (ok ok.. forget warm up.. after He has beaten my ass with all the other toys first) i rather enjoy it.........

That is until the lexan cane. Now yes i know i have talked about the lexan cane before... and we all agree it is one devil of a cane........ and nothing but nothing can make it feel good...... BUT not to be out done by a damn toy... after Saturday's episode with the lexan cane... i went looking for some ideas on caning?? instructions on caning?? answers to why it hurts so damn much !! and why frequently i swear Sir has hit my tail bone.. even when He hasn't. (my tail bone is a definite hard limit !!)

Now there are gobs of articles on the net on caning...... but one that struck my fancy (and i am sorry i did not book mark it so i can't send everyone scurrying off to read it) talked about sensuous caning.......... (trust me when i say - my ears perked up at the mention of 'sensuous' caning....... sensuous?? could i talk Sir into trying sensuous caning?? )

Now for those of you who need / want / love?? pictures... here is what i am affectionately calling "Good old fashioned caning".......




And this one i am calling sensuous caning.. (cause come on now.. doesn't this one look so much more appealing than the previous one?? )



The first thing i read in this article was that to fully appreciate a sensuous caning .. the submissive should lie on a table.. preferably a massage table...... (already i am liking this) .. barring that.. the submissive can lie on a bed.. and the Dominant can stand beside her..... this way (according to the writer) the cane will not hit the hidden end of the tail bone........ (the tail bone has a hidden end?? !!!) Needless to say that is the first thing i mentioned to Sir.. caning should be done lying down - rather than over the ottoman or spanking bench because a) the skin is pulled too taut that way.... and b) you run the risk of hitting this tail end of the tail bone.

The next thing i read was that the submissive should not be challenged during the caning session....... the strokes should not be too fast or too hard...... the intensity of the caning must build up gradually.... (oh yeah?????? have i got your attention now?? )

And the Dominant should play with the submissive during the caning.. by play it was suggested that the Dominant caress the submissive... play with her sexually (oh hell fuck her silly with his hand !! ) or even - now this one i really like - place his fingers in her mouth....... (boy ohhhhhh boy !! Sir would never dare to do that during a caning.. His hand might come out of it a few fingers short!!)

Oh yes..... and the author warns that even though a cane may seem stiff ...it is actually very flexible...... and with force they will bend 90 degrees or more..... so ...says the author...be careful of wrapping........ wrapping?? i always thought that was just a sadist's way of making sure you were paying attention!!

Anyway...... having read this article and sharing parts of it with Sir on Sunday afternoon... Sir decided to try a caning in the prone position. i can vouch for the fact that the tail end of my tail bone was not hit once...and that is all i can vouch for.... oh wait.. Sir did most definitely do some playing with my pink bits.. caressing of my pink bits.. He stood behind me.. kicked open my legs a couple of times actually... to make sure they were wide enough apart.. and then He started twacking the pink bits and the insides of my thighs with the cane.....

and i am here to report ....the lexan cane still hurts like blazes.. and after nearly an hour of the lexan cane interspersed with the crop....... i was left with white marks on my ass........ and fairies dancing round me like whirling dervishes....

Maybe .. perhaps.. i just need to define sensuous the same way as Sir does?? Sensuous is making me wiggle and stamp my foot and go "ouuuuuuuf that hurts" Sensuous is seeing me finally melt into the floor and leave a puddle without any actual soft sensual caresses in all the right spots.. Sensuous is having me flop around like a fish out of water, not sure which end is up, what time of day it is, or even what my name is......... THAT is sensuous for Sir...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:56 am

    http://www.sexuality.org/l/bdsm/chcane.html

    I think this is the missing link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:53 am

    that second way - the sensuous way is the way D. conducts my canings - thank GOD - and ultimately, the intensity can get quite overwhelming and quite wonderful! AND with time and play, he can get intense enough to satisfy his sadism (which after all , is largely the point of it -but for D. MY enjoyment is also very important).

    I look at that first picture, I am horrified - and frankly, he would be too - that would leave my skin permenantly scarred (my skin is very pale and delicate, bloody Irish skin) - although I think the intensity level is a little lackign in the second pic - D. likes it somwhere in between, perhaps a tad more on the second picture side.

    And yes, he always has me lie down - for the reasons you mention - my tailbone is fairly prominent as I don't have a big butt! In fact, the knobbles of my backbone when I'm lying down are pretty obvious (and no, I'm not super skinny LOL - could afford to lose a few pounds) - he is careful also not to have a flexible cane crap and hurt my hipbones or ribs either.

    Ultimately, a cane CAN cause some pretty severe damage when not weilded correctly and I am fortunate in that I have both a high pain tolerance and oxytocins which usually spill out fairly quickly - but the play mentioned throughout REALLY makes a BIG difference ...

    selkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sixofthebest10:05 am

    I have always loved to see a naughty woman being caned on her bare bottom. It brings out the most delightful erotic feeling in me. Yes, be it 6,12, or 25 strokes, given to her on that naked bare bottom of hers, is most pleasureable to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sixofthebest3:56 pm

    I love those photo's of a beautiful caned female bare bottom. Most erotic, and certainly most deserved punishment

    ReplyDelete
  5. sixofthebest2:17 pm

    One more thought on caning a naughty woman on her bare bottom. A cane pains. Its pliable stinging swish when it lands on a naughty woman's bare bottom, sends out 'howls', of oooh's, and ahs. Which delights sweet music to my ears. And I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:06 am

    Interesting & very informitive, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts