Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mission Impossible?

Sir gave me a task last evening.........


i was to get my new vibrator.. the BRUT.. and masturbate 3 times without cumming........

i even asked Sir for clarification.. because honestly .. He HAD to be kidding.. masturbate with the BRUT and not cum???

He was not kidding.........

So after my nice hot bubble bath..... after brushing my teeth and brushing my hair.. i went to bed and prepared to do battle with the BRUT....

i gritted my teeth and because i knew as soon as that monster got near my clit i was gonna be shutting it off pretty damn quick i made sure my finger was on the on/off button.. i even set it to low........... i slid it in... and took a deep breath..... and oh my god !! my whole damn body seemed to be vibrating.. and i was enjoying it so much........ i almost didn't shut it off in time........

But i did....... and i lay there panting like a bitch in heat......

Round two............ i held my breath.... i slid it in.. i turned it on (still on low) and lasted a little bit longer...... not much.. but a little bit........ god it felt so good...... i wanted to cum so badly.. i was dripping wet..... lying in a puddle... and all i could think was "what would happen if i just cum?" but i didn't......... it has been so long since Sir set a task for me.. ok ok this was more a challenge......... that i wasn't gonna let him down........

i laid very still.. i turned the tv on (any distraction would help) i slid it back in for the third and final time....... it was so hard........... it really was...... every single cell of my body was screaming for release......... i was moaning and in my mind i was begging Sir to let me cum.......i held on for as long as i dared.. then flipped the switch off.........

as i laid there with tears in my eyes because i needed it so badly.. and because i had succeeded.. i thought how lucky i am to have a Sir who knows exactly when to apply the pressure..... when to remind me everything i am is His......... it just felt right.. and good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts