Friday, May 26, 2006

Life's just like that sometimes....


Sir's mom went into hospital on Tuesday night......... to put it mildly He has had the week from hell..... Last evening i heard the tiredness in His voice.. and the frustration .. and it broke my heart.... There is nothing i can do to make it better........

This morning in my private journal i wrote that i knew He needed time to "fix things"... His mom.. His frustration with the medical system.. that He just needed time...... and i wrote that i could keep myself busy all weekend long..... there are windows to wash.... flower beds to weed... laundry to do.. ohhhh i could keep myself very busy.

This afternoon Sir called me...... He isn't coming. i believe this is the first weekend (other than a couple where i was sick) that Sir and i haven't been together in almost 5 years.. it feels very strange.... i sit and stare out the window... the job list is long and i sit staring out the window......... i miss Him. Simple as that i miss Him.

There will be no sessions this weekend.. no bruises to record....... no orgasms to revel in.. there will be windows to wash.... laundry to do...... flower beds to weed...

After the windows and the laundry and the flower beds.. i will curl up real small and shut my eyes real tight and soon it will be Monday.....




4 comments:

  1. :-(( I am sorry...

    Your overload Sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be many others to come my friend not to worry

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need me I am only 15 minutes away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I'm sorry. :(

    I wish I had read this sooner. I would have introduced you to a little puppy who would have undoubtedly cheered you up.

    Be strong. He needs to know you're supportive. I'm sure he feels badly enough about not being able to be there with you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts