Monday, May 16, 2016

Pensive

It was  a pensive sort of weekend - lots of thoughts and re-evaluations 

It seems that there is a lot of "kool-aid" being consumed around me these days.... and it confuses me - and leaves me feeling more than a little isolated.  

Add to that a few email messages that describe me in ways I don't recognise - and I am left wondering what impression I am putting out there...... 

I made some changes to my profile on Fetlife - took down more than a few of my pictures - and have decided to "pull back" on any and all activity over there for awhile.
I have given serious thought to doing more - but think I need time to breath and muse on it more.  

All I know right now after a weekend of musings - is that I have a very heavy heart - and that makes me very sad. 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts