Saturday, May 28, 2016

Quiet Time

It's really early in the morning - only one or two birds are singing ..... the sun is barely peeking over the horizon -- it's quiet.

None of my neighbours are stirring 

No cars are warming up or driving past

Even Miss Ashes is curled up in the balcony door - quietly keeping an eye on the rising sun.

This is most definitely my favourite time of the day - quiet peaceful time - before my brain is inundated with voices and responsibilities  -- a time to just "be" 

I have some stuff I have to figure out - some undercurrents that are starting to nudge at my consciousness - 

BUT not now 

Not in this quiet 

Before the world and it's problems and it's dramas awaken

This is the time for calm and quiet and thankfully peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts