This blog is intended for adults only. It may contain BDSM content from time to time.
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
In the darkness
It's 4 in the morning and all the world is dark and sleeping
Nightmares wake me - my heart is pounding
I want to run and hide -- but there's nowhere to hide
Not anymore.......
I am on my own - standing on my own feet -
taking care of me
and knowing there is no where to run at 4 in the morning
when all the world is dark and sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I had a bright idea this morning - well - I think it is a bright idea!!! You probably won't be as impressed - and will probably ...
-
Have any of you come across LOL dolls??? You might have if you have younger children...... I know we had nothing like them when my ...

No comments:
Post a Comment