Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New Day



A new day has dawned ..... the sun is shining .. the robins are pulling worms out of the front lawn ... the (damn) rabbits are eating my baby bulb shoots......... and I have a list of things to get done today................

BUT 

First I do have to thank you all for your support, your encouragement, your prayers.  I still have to face the bladder cancer - the surgery and everything else that follows that - but I have faith I will beat this one.  One is so much easier to face than two!!

Today we are off to house sit for a friend who lost her dad last week to cancer.  The funeral is today and they needed a house sitter while they are out at the funeral.  

Then - depending on when we get "off duty" from that we will head back here and maybe squeeze in a munch tonite.

Life is so good !
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging and sharing your life. We all help each other by interacting. Keep positive and enjoy the munch, perhaps you will share some of what happens. Hugs always, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts