Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pranks

I have shared with you the pranks my staff - specifically two of my staff - have been pulling on me.  

I have tried a couple of "pay backs" that back fired.   But I didn't give up - I have been working on a plan for a couple of weeks.
 
I was waiting till the main instigator had a day free (she works two jobs) and yesterday was THAT day! 

Soooooooooooo I went to work all prepared....... one roll of industrial strength/size saran wrap ... one pair of scissors........ one "pranked" sign

When everyone had settled into the morning routine - I left to go to a "meeting".  Out in the parking lot I rolled up my sleeves and got to work - wrapping her car.  The other staff coming in stood to watch (and laugh) They couldn't believe their eyes.

Let me tell you - shrink wrapping a car is much easier to picture in your head than it is to actually DO.  But I worked at it.... and got it done............. 










The pranked staff member laughed till she almost wet herself .......... and vowed revenge........ I may be walking to work from now on!!   
 

2 comments:

  1. Walking won't work, she will just glue your shoes together :-))

    W

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Puts on his best Darth Vader voice*

    Come to the dark side, release your inner brat :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts