Friday, June 19, 2015

Well - that was awkward

Just after dinner last night - W told me that a lil subbie he has played with was coming by to drop something off.

I couldn't think what to do............ stay .... go...???

I decided to go for a walk....... I passed her as I walked down the driveway.... 

I walked for 30 minutes and had to come back 'cause I really REALLY needed to pee.. her car was still here.......

I came in and didn't know what to do..... they were sitting in the living room.. should I go downstairs ??? 

Nah - I came into the living room where all my stuff is...... the conversation stopped - dead silence - that awkward silence .... 

The insecure me thought - they are talking about me.. 

the realistic me thought - they were talking about playing or sex or something like that .. something I shouldn't hear..........

either one - didn't much matter  ....... It was a very awkward moment.

 

2 comments:

  1. That would be awkward. :-/

    And painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole lousy situation that you (and many other no longer "perky" subs, as you referred to yourself in a previous post) are going through pisses me off to no end. You get dumped yet the old, bald, and paunchy male dominant--far from "perky" himself--seems to easily move on to a younger model, just like in vanilla relationships. Are dominants so scarce and young subs so plentiful and desperate that these selfish old men have no problem hooking up with them? Meanwhile, you have to live in this awkward situation out of financial necessity. Terribly unfair and you do not deserve it. (I'd love to read that you brought a date back to the house to see how well THAT goes over!)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts