Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Make Mistakes




Here's a little known fact about moi - I have a temper.... a nasty nothing to be proud of .. temper.  It doesn't rear it's ugly head too often - but when it does - it's not a pretty sight.
It is not something I am proud of.... and it is something I have been trying very hard to work on.....

Here's another little known fact about moi - I want to try and save the world..... I am Don Quixote in disguise - I tilt at windmills.

Here's another little known fact about moi - I write here mainly to get the noise out of my head.  Not so much to inform you - or to brag - or to call to arms - or for sympathy - nope none of that.  I write here simply to quiet the noise.  And sometimes my writings cause people grief....... sometimes my writings make people really REALLY angry at me... (even though they told me to go write in my own space and stay out of theirs)

Yup - sometimes I make mistakes.  But then this morning I found the quote above and it spoke to me...... Yes I make mistakes - but I never EVER claim to be perfect.  Isn't it better to TRY and make mistakes then not TRY and appear perfect?

So............. to all the people I may have upset with my writings........ to all the people I may have disappointed with my writings....... to all the people who would love to see me disappear in a poof of smoke...... I simply made a mistake

and to quote  from Don Quixote
 
" The truth may be stretched thin, but it never breaks, and it always surfaces above lies, as oil floats on water.”
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra,
Don Quixote



 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:44 pm

    And this is why I trust and love you.

    Janus-is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think I had visited your blog before; regardless I am enjoying what Im reading. And aren't our blogs exactly that - ours to publish as we see fit?

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts