Monday, June 30, 2008

Dreams do come true

IF you read me regularly then you will remember a couple of days ago i wrote about my recurring dream................ well i am here to say that dreams CAN and do come true......

The weekend didn't exactly start off with much promise...... Friday night through Saturday late afternoon.. not much of anything happened.... the hurt and pain inside me was growing - into monster proportions........ i was scared.

Saturday we had a munch / play party to attend....... i knew we wouldn't be attending the play party due to other obligations......... but in the car driving to town Sir said that there was a session in the works for me when we got home from the munch........ and again on Sunday.

Best laid plans......... by the time we got home from the munch i was pooped.. it was late.. and bed was the only thing on the agenda. i laid in the bed listening to Sir watching television downstairs.. and cried........ cried myself to sleep - if the truth be told.

BUT Sunday morning......... there was no question that Sir was fixed and ready to do battle with the monster inside of me... no question at all....

i was hung from the chains.. and with the first swing of the first flogger the anger inside of me burst...... i was not going to make a sound.. and god help Sir if He asked "who loves you?" He wasn't gonna like the answer... But He didn't ask.. He just moved from flogger to flogger to Helmut's devil toy .. to the leather whippy... to the vegan whip (which felt like a fine strand of wire slicing my ass)... to the circus whip.. working His way down the wall of 'toys'... throwing the used toy on the floor...... moving on to the next.. and still i didn't make a sound...the tears flowed freely down my face.. my nose got stuffed up and snotty.... until... the monster started to fade.. and Sir started to fill me up with everything i craved/needed... until i was hanging limp from the chains.. crying .. with relief.. with love.. with exhaustion..........


(Sir even used the much dreaded much loved tack paddle)



The toys were left in a heap and i was put in my chair and wrapped up in my blanket... and Sir stroked me and loved me...


After lunch........ when the fog had lifted some.. Sir brought out the needles .. the zipper .. and the small cane bundle........ with me lying on the floor at His feet the needles were inserted.... the zipper attached to my ass... and the cane bundle worked some more magic on me.............. and when i least expected it.. the zipper was yanked off... the needles were removed.. and i was flipped over for a good pussy whipping...........




When all was done.. i curled up at Sir's feet and slipped into an endorphin induced nap......... feeling full.. contented.. and knowing *i* am back...... after 6 long hard months.... i am back !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts